- 3 Comments
Recipes from a year ago:
- 1 to 2 pounds of stew meat (I used elk meat here)
- 1.5 cups of beef broth or water
- 1.5 cups of broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 cups of mushrooms, chopped
- 2 teaspoons of grated ginger
- 1.5 teaspoons of rosemary
- 1.5 teaspoons of black pepper
- 3 bay leaves
Pour beef broth into a Crockpot. Add in spices, except bay leaves, and stir. Add in meat and veggies. Put bay leaves on the top (these are something we do not normally eat, but they add a nice flavor to the food). Cook on high for at least four hours or until meat is cooked thoroughly.
I apologize that I completely forgot to get a picture of the cooked meal. I can assure you it looked beautiful and tasted delicious!