Lemon Chicken Soup
- 4 Comments
Recipes posted a year ago:
This soup offers a nice, tangy, citrus flavor. We used chopped cauliflower, but there are others options such as ricing parsnips.
- 2 to 4 large chicken breasts, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil (not shown)
- Chicken broth (the amount you use depends on how thick you want your soup. Use anywhere between 4 and 8 cups)
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 3 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped small
- Juice of one lemon (not shown)
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of rosemary
- 1 teaspoon of tarragon
Melt coconut oil in a pan and toss in the chicken.
Meanwhile, put the broth celery, carrots, and onions in a pot and bring to boil. Cover and simmer for about 20 minutes.
Add in the riced cauliflower. Once chicken is done, add that to the soup and simmer for about 5 minutes. Beat eggs and lemon juice in a small bowl.
Gradually add to the soup, stirring constantly. Add in spices. Simmer 5 more minutes. Serve!