Recipes (and info) posted a year ago:
- Grocery List (list is always linked at top left for you to download!)
- Slow-Cooked Beef Short Ribs
- Strawberry Cherry Walnut Salad
Not too far from us there is a great seafood store. I love to buy my Old Bay seasoning there. They usually have a great selection of wild caught seafood. My girls love to look at the live clams. Stopping in the other day I saw some shrimp and decided to grab some. I made up this recipe really quick and it was a delicious meal combined with a salad, or it could even be the “surf” in your “surf and turf” meal.
- One pound or so of shrimp, remove tail
- 2 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons of freshly grated ginger
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1.5 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 cup or so of unsweetened coconut flakes
Heat up a pan, toss in coconut oil, garlic, and ginger. Saute on low heat for about 2 minutes.
Meanwhile, coat the shrimp with coconut flakes. Add coconut milk to pan and stir. Then add in the shrimp.
Place a lid on the pan and let it cook on low for about 10 minutes or until shrimp is tender.
One thought on “Creamy Coconut Shrimp”
Wow! This sounds amazing!
Comments are closed.